Traits of a disorganized life:
1. Clutter – House, desk, car, horizontal surfaces
2. Series of undone, forgotten tasks and appointments – Broken commitments, deadlines, etc.; Often offer lame excuses
3. Invest energy in unproductive tasks – Will want to feel like “doing” something, Might be something that gains public attention
4. Feel poorly about your work – Trouble accepting compliments, not best work; Beat self up thinking about how could do it better; Low level fear that you will be found out;
5. Rarely enjoy intimacy, even with God – Don’t have time for relationships; Loved ones understanding when you are busy; Loved ones usually not demanding as boss, clients; Don’t have time for intimacy with God
6. Life comes under the influence of dominant people – At the mercy of people who make demands of your time; Surrender to the demands of all emergencies; “We are governed by the tyranny of the urgent”; What is urgent may not necessarily be the most important; What is most important doesn’t get time….