Every leader, every ministry, and every church comes to a point where a fresh set of eyes and thoughts on the situation helps get systems moving again. If your organization is alive, then you are constantly morphing and changing. It’s a sign of wisdom to gather plenty of information from all angles as you seek God’s direction.
I have had the privilege of connecting with and serving with hundreds of churches over the years. I have also had the unique situation of serving on various size church staff teams and have been in my current role for nearly 20 years. It’s a joy for me to listen, learn and share ideas with churches as they are trying to take the next step.
If I can be helpful to you, I’d be honored to be a part of the process. – Tim Price
Here are some of the best ways I can help you and your church:
SIMPLE COACHING MEETING
- Meet with the pastor or church staff for a phone call or a meal (if you’re close by) to bounce ideas off and to talk through the next steps for this season of your ministry.
CHURCH STAFF TEAM MEMBER COACHING
- Free consultation with pastor and staff member.
- Determine goals for the coaching season.
- Choose one of these three options that work best for you.
- Conversation with the pastor
- Then meeting with the staff or church leadership teams (or a combination) for about 2-6 hours to help get some new ideas and new thoughts on what can help move the church forward.
WORSHIP TEAM DEVELOPMENT
- Work with the worship team leader to determine goals.
- Meet together to talk through some aspects of worship ministry and leadership.
- Clinic with the worship team on issues of stage presence, music, flow.
- Optional: lead worship with the team as a guest worship leader for weekend services.
YOUTH WORKER DEVELOPMENT
- Meet with the youth worker to determine goals and needs.
- Meet with the youth worker and volunteer teams to encourage and equip, set goals and build frameworks for ministry.
CHURCH LEADERSHIP RETREATS
- Lead a church retreat – a one day meeting or weekend.
- Help get church leaders connected (possibly at the start of a new season)
- Share in worship leadership, devotions and sessions (planned ahead with the direction of the pastor).
TIM PRICE | HARVEST MINISTRY | 618-541-8291 | firstname.lastname@example.org