But, what about the great days ahead of us? Sure, we may not know exactly what the future holds, but we can’t get stuck thinking the past was the peak and not be ready for what is to come.
You can always reminisce a little, but become very comfortable with what’s next – as unknown as it may be.
How to befriend the unknown:
1) Prepare today – Is there something that you’ve talked about doing? If you begin today, in ten years, you will be a pro.
2) Plant seeds – If you plant a good crop today, the harvest will take care of itself.
3) Make friendships a priority – “If your vision is for a year, plant wheat. If your vision is for ten years, plant trees. If your vision is for a lifetime, plant people.”Chinese Proverb
4) Be Ready – Always be ready for a new opportunity should you feel led.
5) Trust – He that began a good work in you will carry it out until completion.