Would you like to host a family and children’s ministry event at your church? We currently have openings for 7 events during 2015.
We want to make it simple for you to host the event and encourage you in promoting the event. And we want to help create an opportunity for you to connect with others from the community – a reason to call, invite and follow up.
What is Re-Charge Family Ministry Event? It’s an event you can invite your families to attend and invite their friends. Parents, Grandparents and their kids are all invited to come. Harvest will lead music, interactive activities, and other aspects of ministry. Through music, scripture, activities and celebration, families will have an opportunity to listen and respond together to God’s Word!
– a one hour and 45 minute event on Saturday morning (begins at 9:30 am) or Sunday late afternoon (begins at 3:00 pm)
– check in registration opens 30 minutes before start time
– welcome, music, from-the-stage energizers and fun (30 minutes)
– refreshments, activities, fun in other space (30 minutes)
– family worship concert, devotion and response (50 minutes)
Great Host Church Candidates:
– church with potential to reach lots of children and families
– church with gathering space (sanctuary) and another large room (refreshments / activities)
– key staff or volunteer in place to help with children’s ministry
– mission minded
– a children’s ministry program (or a plan to begin one)
– in Illinois or Missouri
– cost of travel to the event (depending on location of the event)
– general promotion through website and fliers
– outline of fun activities during refreshment time
– treat for kids as they leave
– free parenting tips for families as they leave
Host Church Provides:
– $500 honorarium for Harvest.
– food and refreshments (typically plan to budget about $200-$300 for food and fun)
– Sound system in the sanctuary (this can be negotiated, depending on your set up)
– promotion in community and personal invitation to individual families
– lodging* for Harvest Team in host family or motel (*lodging may not be needed depending on location)
– seven volunteers to staff fun activities during the refreshment time
[gravityform id=”5″ name=”Re: Charge Ministry Events “]