- What would you like to have accomplished by the end of this year?
- What is one thing you wished had been different about last year?
- What are three big goals you have for this year?
- What is one trip you want to for sure take?
- In what ways do you need to be more disciplined to accomplish the goals?
- How will what you have learned to this point in life, shape how you will live during this next year?
- After taking assessment of your activity, commitments, involvement, is there something that you need to tailor? Do you need to sharpen the commitments for you or your family? Have you become overextended to the point of ineffectiveness? Now is a good time to make a change.
Take some time to reflect, plan and pray for the New Year before you. It will make a difference.