In ministry, there are lots of times to meet with people. But I like getting up and meeting people for breakfast. Here are a few reasons why:
1. Gets you up and going early.
2. It’s usually quiet and easy to talk.
3. It’s, at least most of the time, a little less expensive.
4. It helps move ministry and projects forward.
5. It’s a great opportunity to build community and friendships with other ministry leaders and volunteers – especially with ones who work or are unavailable at other times during the day.