I am grateful for the straightforwardness of the Scripture passage in Romans 12. If this was a world-wide to-do-list, we would be living in a drastically different place. For sure, these ten things will change your heart and attitude as you interact with people today. If you had to pick one that strikes you most – which one would it be?
1. Pray a blessing on those who persecute you.
2. Be happy with people who are happy – be glad for their successes and great moments.
3. Be sad with those who are sad – don’t back down in tough situations, be a part of it.
4. Live in harmony.
5. Don’t be too proud to enjoy ordinary people.
6. Don’t be a know-it-all.
7. Don’t repay evil with evil.
8. Live your life in such a way that people will see it’s honorable.
9. Do everything in your power to live at peace with everyone.
10. Conquer evil by doing good.
Bless those who persecute you. Don’t curse them; pray that God will bless them. Be happy with those who are happy, and weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with each other. Don’t be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people. And don’t think you know it all! Never pay back evil with more evil. Do things in such a way that everyone can see you are honorable. Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone. Don’t let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. Roman 12:14-18,21