1. Success is not measured by the position someone has reached, but the obstacles he has overcome. Booker T. Washington
2. Too many people buy things they don’t need with money they don’t have to impress people they don’t know. – Unknown
3. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one. – Unknown
4. “Too often we argue about Christianity instead of marveling at Jesus.” –John Ortberg
5. God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?” ~William A. Ward
6. Laughter is good exercise. It’s like jogging on the inside. -Unknown
7. Cleaning house with kids around is like brushing your teeth with Oreos. – Mikey’s Funnies .com
8. Worship is the place where we say, “God you are first in our lives.” – Sunday morning message notes
9. If God tells you you can do something, who are you to tell yourself you can’t? – Rev. Bev.
10. Worship teams are ambassadors of Christ. It’s fine if people don’t know your names.
Do You Make These Six Mistakes In Your Written Communication?
Ministry Determined By Location
3 Things To Look For When Hiring