2. Too many people buy things they don’t need with money they don’t have to impress people they don’t know. – Unknown
3. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one. – Unknown
4. “Too often we argue about Christianity instead of marveling at Jesus.” –John Ortberg
5. God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?” ~William A. Ward
6. Laughter is good exercise. It’s like jogging on the inside. -Unknown
7. Cleaning house with kids around is like brushing your teeth with Oreos. – Mikey’s Funnies .com
8. Worship is the place where we say, “God you are first in our lives.” – Sunday morning message notes
9. If God tells you you can do something, who are you to tell yourself you can’t? – Rev. Bev.
10. Worship teams are ambassadors of Christ. It’s fine if people don’t know your names.