It may be hard to tell if you are effective as a worship leader. Like other ministry roles, it’s difficult, at times, to know when you’ve met your goal. Here are five quick measurable outcomes for worship leader roles for any church, size or style of congregation. How are you doing in these areas?
1. Are you growing in faith? Are you closer to God now than you were at this time last year?
2. Is your team healthy? Are new people getting involved?
3. Do you have a personal prayer team?
4. Is your congregation growing deeper in outward worship?
5. Do you still enjoy your work?