Every leader, every ministry, and every church comes to a point where a fresh set of eyes and thoughts on the situation helps get systems moving again. If your organization is alive, then you are constantly morphing and changing. It’s a sign of wisdom to gather plenty of information from all angles as you seek God’s direction.
I have had the privilege of connecting with and serving with hundreds of churches over the years. I have also had the unique situation of serving on various size church staff teams and have been in my current role for nearly 20 years. It’s a joy for me to listen, learn and share ideas with churches as they are trying to take the next step.
If I can be helpful to you, I’d be honored to be a part of the process. – Tim Price
Here are some of the best ways I can help you and your church:
- conversation with the pastor
- then meeting with the staff or church leadership teams (or a combination) for about 2-6 hours to help get some new ideas and new thoughts on what can help move the church forward.
CHURCH STAFF CONSULTATIONS
- strategic meetings with church staff team members.
- meeting with church staff as a whole.
- goal of discerning and implementing best configuration for moving forward.
WORSHIP TEAM DEVELOPMENT
- work with the worship team
- meet together to talk through some aspects of worship ministry and leadership
- clinic with the worship team on issues of stage presence, music, flow
- optional: lead worship with the team as a guest worship leader for weekend services
YOUTH WORKER DEVELOPMENT
- meet with the youth worker
- help transition a new youth ministry leader
- meet with the pastor, youth worker and volunteer teams to encourage and equip, set goals and build frameworks for ministry
CHURCH LEADERSHIP RETREATS
- lead a church retreat – a one day meeting or weekend.
- help get church leaders connected (possibly at the start of a new season)
- share in worship leadership, devotions and sessions (planned ahead with the the direction of the pastor).
TIM PRICE | HARVEST MINISTRY | 618-541-8291 | email@example.com